Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Mini Sessions!

I have several new mini sessions in store for the remainder of 2009!

First up is THIS saturday - August 15th. 8am-11am. I have a new camera and lens and I am excited to try them out.

BACK-TO-SCHOOL "you call it"!

20 min session - you call it - full family, just the kids, mommy and me, daddy and me - even the pets!


Date - Saturday, August 15th
Location - Central Park - College Station
Time - 8am-11am - email (js-photo@hotmail.com) or call 979-574-9577 to reserve your time slot
Cost - $50. Includes edited images on CD, approx. 2 weeks after session.



2nd mini session for August:


Football Season is here! Dress up in your Aggie gear and meet me on campus for an all Aggie session! Not an Aggie family? Pick your fave team gear and we can meet at a different location...just contact me to set up.


Date - Saturday, August 29th
Location - Systems Building on campus
Time - 8am-11am - email (js-photo@hotmail.com) or call 979-574-9577 to reserve your time slot
Cost - $75. Includes edited images on CD, approx 2 weeks after session + bonus collage of images.


No comments: